Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.62Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionHow can we make sense of the ongoing techlogical changes affecting journalism and journalists today? Will the new digital generation break down barriers for journalism, or will things just stay the same? These and other pertinent questions will be asked and explored throughout this exciting new book that looks at the changing dynamics of journalism in a digital era. Examining issues and debates through cultural, social, political and ecomic frameworks, the book gets to grip with today's new journalism by understanding its historical threats and remembering its continuing resilience and ability to change with the times. In considering new forms of journalistic practice the book covers important topics such as: * truth in the new journalism * the changing identity of the journalist * the ecomic implications for the industry * the impact on the relationship between the journalist and their audience * the legal framework of doing journalism online. Vibrant in style and accessible to all, Digital Journalism is a captivating read for anyone looking to understand the advent of a new journalism that has been altered by the latest digital techlogies.
- Author BiographyProfessor Janet Jones is Dean of the Arts and Creative Industries School at London South Bank University. Dr Lee Salter is Senior Lecturer in media and communications at the University of Sussex.
- Author(s)Lee Salter,Ms. Janet Jones
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight476 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.