All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely unique in its broad appeal, scope, and stunning photography; Digital Photography Complete Photographer will appeal to anyone interested in photography, whether beginner or advanced. Behind-the-scenes features introduce the work of 20 top international photographers, showing in step-by-step detail how an idea progresses from concept stage to final image. Based around tutorials on 10 different genres, covering both technical and creative aspects of photography from landscape photography to fine art photography, award-winning photographer Tom Ang takes you through assignments, image analysis, and critiques to work on and follow. This updated edition (previous ISBN: 9781405353311) includes the latest developments in techlogy, equipment and creative trends in digital image-making.
- Author BiographyTom Ang is an award-winning photographer and best-selling author and TV broadcaster. He has written multiple best-selling books for DK, including Digital Photographer's Handbook, which has sold over half a million copies and has been translated into 20 languages. He has worked as a magazine editor, picture editor, technical journalist, has exhibited internationally, and has a university senior lecturer in photography for 12 years.
- Author(s)Tom Ang
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1386 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.