All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes you outside the studio and walks you through the museum of life. This full color book combines traditional texture creation principles with digital texturing techniques to enhance your scenes and animations. In the first half of the book, you will learn about the history of textures in fine art and in the second half, how to apply these principles to your 2D and 3D digital scenes.
- Author BiographyOwen Demers has worked as an illustrator, graphic designer, 3D artist, and art director for a number of commercial and professional studios in both traditional and computer graphics. Among his many award-winning projects is the animated short Bingo, for which he was the lead texturer and lighting TD. He currently works as a 3D artist and art director in New York. Christine Urszenyi, contributing author and editor, has worked as an architect, art director for film studios and furniture designer. She currently works as a writer in Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Owen Demers
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication09/08/2001
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Riders Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width203 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.