All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe best techniques to refine, restore or add creative effects to images. Everyone has taken pictures and thought: if only... - if only mum's eyes weren't closed, if only there wasn't that ugly light switch on the wall etc...With Adobe Photoshop Elements, every amateur and professional photographer will be able to fix these problems quickly and create images they'll be proud to share. Its features include: correcting exposure problems, controlling the brightness, contrast and colour in images, using filters to add instant special effects, retouching to remove red-eye, stray hairs, blemishes or even take off a few extra pounds!, adding text an other artwork to photographs, restoring damaged images, and tips for sharing photos with friends and family.
- Author BiographyMichelle Perkins is also the author of Beginner's Guide to Adobe Photoshop Elements, The Practical Guide to Digital Imaging and Landscape Photography, all published by Amherst Media (all available from Turnaround).
- Author(s)Michelle Perkins
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication12/12/2005
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleDigital Quick Guide S.
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note200
- Weight235 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.