All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionA story about a dreamer that wants to change the world. After joining a startup accelerator, Mike Marquez comes across an algorithm that can change music creation forever. But soon he will find he is working for the dark side. Through the eyes of Mike, discover an emerging fast growing Asia, discover the startup world and the dynamics of startup accelerators. And above all discover how a new generation thinks about work, about the future and about their dreams and ambitions to make a difference. Set in Shanghai and Kuala Lumpur, the story uncovers the values that guide a young generation of dreamers. The guys that are shaping tomorrow with their actions today. They're driving us into a new era: The Digital Renaissance. Get into the new era through the eyes of a young engineer that dares to challenge the status quo and, in his own way, change the world.
- Author BiographyJose Miguel Cansado has lived in Asia for the last eight years working for a hi-tech multinational in their headquarters in Asia Pacific. In his first fiction work, Digital Renaissance, he uses his own experience in business, in Asia and in the technology industry to write a story about a dreamer, about startups and about pursuing your own beliefs. The story any entrepreneur and engineer that feels young at heart will not want to miss. Jose Miguel now lives in Madrid, Spain, with his wife and son.
- Author(s)Jose Miguel Cansado
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.