All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe creation of a single digital single market is one of the key objectives of the European Commission. The work deals with the challenges for European contract law in the areas of 3D printing, sharing ecomy and Internet of Things. The proliferation of digital products, and particularly the Internet of Things, the sharing ecomy and of 3D printing make the legislator and jurisprudence with new challenges. The band is made up in this context, inter alia, with the impact on contractual obligations, the effects of the contractual and n-contractual liability as well as the tion of consumer apart.
- Author BiographyReiner Schulze is Professor at Westfalische Wilhelms Universitat Munster. Dirk Staudenmayer is the Head of the Unit - Contract Law, DG Justice, European Commission.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight487 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDirk Staudenmayer,Professor Reiner Schulze
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.