All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionDigital Russia provides a comprehensive analysis of the ways in which new media techlogies have shaped language and communication in contemporary Russia. It traces the development of the Russian-language internet, explores the evolution of web-based communication practices, showing how they have both shaped and been shaped by social, political, linguistic and literary realities, and examines online features and trends that are characteristic of, and in some cases specific to, the Russian-language internet.
- Author BiographyMichael S. Gorham is an Associate Professor of Russian Studies at the University of Florida, USA. Ingunn Lunde is Professor of Russian at the University of Bergen, Norway. Martin Paulsen is a Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Bergen, Norway.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight580 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byIngunn Lunde,Martin Paulsen,Michael Gorham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.