Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $122.59+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionSome amazing things have happened to the digital photography world in the past year. Kodak is getting out of the film camera business and suspending research on new film products. Sales of digital cameras have exceeded sales of film cameras of all types for the first time ever. And, finally, affordable digital single lens reflex (DSLR) cameras priced at less than $1000 have been introduced by Can, Nikon, Pentax, and Milta. Serious photographers spent years on the wrong side of a tantalizing barrier that separated them from their dream DSLR cameras that were priced at $1500 to $5000 or more. Now, every serious amateur, photo hobbyist, and part-time professional can easily afford a fully-featured interchangeable lens digital camera. Anyone who wants the most versatility and sophisticated, yet easy-to-use capabilities of the DSLR will be flocking to digital imaging at a feverish pace. These buyers -- some of them new to digital photography, and some t -- will be looking for books that tell them how to use their new digital equipment in creative ways.
- Author BiographyWith more than a million books in print, David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author, and the originator of popular digital photography series like David Busch's Pro Secrets and David Busch's Quick Snap Guides. He has written more than a dozen hugely successful guidebooks for Canon and Canon digital SLR models, as well as many popular books devoted to dSLRs, including Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Second Edition, and Digital SLR Pro Secrets. As a roving photojournalist for more than twenty years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He has also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper, and his advice has been featured in National Public Radio's All Tech Considered. When About.com named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, debuting at the #1 and #2 slots were Busch's Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. During the past year, he's had as many as five of his books listed in the Top 20 of Amazon.com's Digital Photography Bestseller list-simultaneously! Busch's 120-plus other books published since 1983 include bestsellers like David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Digital SLR Lenses. Visit his website at http://www.dslrguides.com.
- Author(s)David D. Busch
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/01/2006
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCourse Technology Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width187 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.