Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe ever-increasing requirements of product quality and reliability demand more efficient measuring and testing methods that must be online, n-destructive, whole field, and without contact. Developed in the 1990s, shearography - also called speckle pattern shearing interferometry (SPSI) - is a coherent-optical measuring and testing method, similar to holographic interferometry. Unlike holography, however, shearography measures the gradient of the deformation rather than the deformation itself. Consequently, shearography can measure the strain information directly, increasing its importance as an industrial measuring tool. This work describes the development of second-generation digital shearography, which is effective in n-destructive testing (NDT), strain measurement, and vibration analysis due to its relative insensitivity to environmental disturbances.
- Author(s)Wolfgang Steinchen
- PublisherSPIE Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2003
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSPIE P.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. PM100
- Place of PublicationBellingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSPIE Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight894 g
- Width184 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.