All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the theoretical as well as the practical issues which form the basis of the modern DSP-based instruments and measurement methods. This book covers the basics of DSP theory before discussing the important aspects of DSP unique to measurement science. It approaches signal processing through a measurement science perspective.
- Author(s)Alessandro Ferrero,Gabriele D'Antona
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/11/2005
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleInformation Technology: Transmission, Processing and Storage
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note189 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.