All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany digital control circuits in current literature are described using analog transmittance. This may t always be acceptable, especially if the sampling frequency and power transistor switching frequencies are close to the band of interest. Therefore, a digital circuit is considered as a digital controller rather than an analog circuit. This helps to avoid errors and instability in high frequency components. Digital Signal Processing in Power Electronics Control Circuits covers problems concerning the design and realization of digital control algorithms for power electronics circuits using digital signal processing (DSP) methods. This book bridges the gap between power electronics and DSP. The following realizations of digital control circuits are considered: digital signal processors, microprocessors, microcontrollers, programmable digital circuits. Discussed in this book is signal processing, starting from analog signal acquisition, through its conversion to digital form, methods of its filtration and separation, and ending with pulse control of output power transistors. The book is focused on two applications for the considered methods of digital signal processing: an active power filter and a digital class D power amplifier. The major benefit to readers is the acquisition of specific kwledge concerning discussions on the processing of signals from voltage or current sensors using a digital signal processor and to the signals controlling the output inverter transistors. Included are some Matlab examples for illustration of the considered problems.
- Author BiographyKrzysztof Sozanski is an Associate Professor in the Electrical Engineering Institute at the University of Zielona Gora, Zielona Gora, Poland. His main research areas are: digital signal processing, digital signal processing in power electronics, realizations of advanced control algorithms using digital signal processors, programming of digital signal processors (DSP), software for microcontrollers and DSP, especially C language, Matlab, Pspice, Psim for simulation, and designing magnetic elements for power electronics.
- Author(s)Krzysztof Sozanski
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitlePower Systems
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight596 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.