Digital Signal Processing with Examples in MATLAB by Donald R. Hush, Samuel D. Stearns (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $160.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $116.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on fundamental principles from mathematics, linear systems, and signal analysis, digital signal processing (DSP) algorithms are useful for extracting information from signals collected all around us. Combined with today's powerful computing capabilities, they can be used in a wide range of application areas, including engineering, communications, geophysics, computer science, information technology, medicine, and biometrics. Updated and expanded, Digital Signal Processing with Examples in MATLAB(R), Second Edition introduces the basic aspects of signal processing and presents the fundamentals of DSP. It also relates DSP to continuous signal processing, rather than treating it as an isolated operation. New to the Second Edition Discussion of current DSP applications New chapters on analog systems models and pattern recognition using support vector machines New sections on the chirp z-transform, resampling, waveform reconstruction, discrete sine transform, and logarithmic and nonuniform sampling A more comprehensive table of transforms Developing the fundamentals of DSP from the ground up, this bestselling text continues to provide readers with a solid foundation for further work in most areas of signal processing. For novices, the authors review the basic mathematics required to understand DSP systems and offer a brief introduction to MATLAB. They also include end-of-chapter exercises that not only provide examples of the topics discussed, but also introduce topics and applications not covered in the chapters.
- Author BiographySamuel D. Stearns is a professor emeritus at the University of New Mexico, where has been involved in adjunct teaching and research since 1960. An IEEE fellow, Dr. Stearns was also a distinguished member of the technical staff at Sandia National Laboratories for 27 years. His principal technical areas are DSP and adaptive signal processing. Don R. Hush is a technical staff member at the Los Alamos National Laboratory. An IEEE senior member, Dr. Hush was previously a technical staff member at Sandia National Laboratories and a professor at the University of New Mexico. He was also an associate editor for IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and IEEE Signal Processing Magazine.
- Author(s)Donald R. Hush,Samuel D. Stearns
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication08/04/2011
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleElectrical Engineering & Applied Signal Processing Series
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note268 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables
- Weight839 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.