All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is ever changing and the way students experience social studies should reflect the environment in which they live and learn. Digital Social Studies explores research, effective teaching strategies, and techlogies for social studies practice in the digital age.
The digital age of education is more prominent than ever and it is an appropriate time to examine the blending of the digital age and the field of social studies. What is digital social studies? Why do we need it and what is its purpose? What will social studies look like in the future? The contributing authors of this volume seek to explain, through an array of ideas and visions, what digital social studies can/should look like, while providing research and rationales for why digital social studies is needed and important.
This volume includes twenty-two scholarly chapters discussing relevant topics of importance to digital social studies. The twenty-two chapters are divided into two sections. This stellar collection of writings includes contributions from leading scholars like Cheryl Mason Bolick, Michael Berson, Elizabeth Washington, Linda Bennett, and many more.
- Author BiographyWilliam B. Russell III, Ph.D., University of Central Florida, USA
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication27/11/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeaching and Learning Social Studies
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byWilliam B. Russell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.