Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.48+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet an insider's look at the techniques, equipment, and kw-how needed to take eye-catching and inspiring sports action photographs with Digital Sports Photography, Second Edition. Written by an experienced professional sports photographer and featuring firsthand insight and ideas from other industry pros, this book provides the basics of sports photography whether you are just getting started or want to enhance your skills. You'll learn about color management, camera setup, equipment options, shutter speeds, composition, and more to help you attain professional-quality results with a digital camera. You'll also discover what a sports photo editor looks for when selecting images, kwledge you can use to help you take the best possible shots, whether you aspire to be a professional or just want to take great sports photos for fun. The book concentrates on shooting six major sports-baseball, football, basketball, hockey, soccer, and tennis-while providing methods and strategies that can be used to photograph any sport, at the amateur, collegiate, or pro level. Filled with fantastic images to illustrate the skills taught, a full-color gallery of images taken by the author, and even a glossary of helpful photography terms, Digital Sports Photography, Second Edition provides invaluable information and guidance on the excitingand challenging world of sports photography.
- Author BiographyG. Newman Lowrance has been a professional photographer for more than 18 years, with a major emphasis in sports. His images have appeared in ESPN The Magazine; Sports Illustrated; Sports Illustrated for Kids; Sports Weekly; The Sporting News; Official NFL Super Bowl and Pro Bowl game magazines; NFL videos and team calendars; NFL Insider magazine; The New York Times Magazine; and various covers and interior photographs for Street & Smith's sports annuals; Athlon Sports annuals; ATS Consultants annuals; Human Kinetics publications; DK publications; and Scholastic Inc. His photos have also appeared for various commercial usages such as DirecTV; Fathead; Time Warner, Inc.; and Reebok, Inc. Newman's big break occurred after moving to the Los Angeles area when NFL Photos recognized his skills. At NFL Photos, Newman worked his way up to become one of their most published photographers. Currently, he is a freelance photographer for Getty Images.
- Author(s)G. Newman Lowrance
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/05/2008
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight842 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd International edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.