All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on a wealth of theoretical and empirical work, this book provides a comparative, comprehensive, and critical perspective on the use of digital techlogies for collaboration between schools.
- Author BiographyAnastasia Gouseti is Honorary Visiting Fellow at the London Knowledge Lab at the Institute of Education, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Anastasia Gouseti
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/05/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleDigital Education and Learning
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.