All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Britain, America and many other countries television audiences and advertising revenues are declining. At the same time digital television and new models are emerging. This book looks at the reinvention of television. Who will be the winners and the losers and what will be the consequences? What will television look like and who will make it ? How will viewing behaviours change?
- Author BiographyALAN GRIFFITHS is managing partner of e-communications, the independent communications consultancy. Before this, as Head of Multimedia, he created the BBC News online site. He was Editor of Business Programmes for BBC News for five years, writing and creating television and radio programmes about business. He has appeared many times on radio and television talking about new communications technologies. He has advised the States of Guernsey, Philips Electronics, the Financial Times, City and Guilds, the Government of Malta, JCB and SkyDigital. He is the author of Quicksilver Companies: The Battle for the Online Consumer, published by Palgrave Macmillan.
- Author(s)Alan Griffiths
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/10/2002
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.