Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.55Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Digital Video Pocket Guide is concise, easy to use, and is overflowing with the techniques you'll need to kw to create great movies. This book is organized into three chapters: What Is It? , How Does It Work? , and How Do I...Tips, Tricks, and Techniques . Its compact size, organization, and detailed illustrations make it easy to find the information you need. In the first chapter, What Is It? , you're introduced to the ins and outs of your DV camcorder. Author Derrick Story builds the solid foundation that helps you better understand the camera you have w, and will prove invaluable when shopping for your next camcorder. For instance, what is a tally lamp, and do you need one? What is the difference between the optical and digital zoom? Should you spend the extra money for a 3-CCD chip? Chapter two puts the tools in action. It maps out, step by step, a sure-fire approach to successful movie making - including home videos, tutorials, and even short features. This chapter takes the worry out of organizing and lets you focus on creativity. Next, you'll accelerate your prowess by learning the techniques of video experts. Among the tips and tricks featured in chapter three are how the pros shoot actionvideo, arrange lighting for an interview, and capture clean audio. Finally, the Appendix is packed with well-organized tables and charts on many topics and includes: a colour temperature chart, a guide to color correction gels, a table of everyday lux ratings, a cable connector guide and a reference for microphone patterns.
- Author BiographyDerrick has been interested in photography since age 11, and a computer nut for decades. He's been waiting for years for these two passions to converge, and now that they have, it's everything he thought it would be. Managing editor of O'Reilly Network, Derrick focuses on Web authoring, digital media, and mobile computing. Favorite projects include O'Reilly DevCenters for Web Development and for the Mac. Derrick's experience includes more than 15 years as a photojournalist, a stint as the managing editor for Web Review, and a speaker for CMP's Web conferences. He is the coauthor of iPhoto: The Missing Manual and author of the Digital Photography Pocket Guide. Derrick also manages his online photo business, Story Photography.
- Author(s)Derrick Story
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication15/07/2003
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteindex
- Weight122 g
- Width114 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.