All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionDigital video use is becoming prevalent in teacher education as a tool to help improve teaching and learning and for assessing effective teaching. Timely and comprehensive, this volume brings together top scholars from multiple disciplines to provide sound theoretical frameworks, research-based support, and clear practical advice on a variety of unique approaches to using digital video in teacher education programs. Part I deals with the use of video for teacher learning. Part II focuses on the role played by those other than teachers in the effective use of digital video in teacher education programs. Part III addresses how to administer video for teacher education. Exploring the complexities of effectively and appropriately integrating digital video into teacher development at various stages, this book is a must-have resource for scholars and professionals in the field.
- Author BiographyBrendan Calandra is Associate Professor of Learning Technologies, Georgia State University, USA. Peter J. Rich is Associate Professor, Department of Instructional Psychology & Technology, Brigham Young University, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/08/2014
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white tables
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBrendan Calandra,Peter J. Rich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.