Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended to provide a step-by-step guide to all design aspects and tradeoffs from theory to application for fiber-optics transceiver electronics. Presenting a compendium of information in a structured way, this book enables the engineer to develop a methodical design approach, a deep understanding of specifications parameters and the reasons behind them, as well as their effects and consequences on system performance, which are essential for proper component design. Further, a fundamental understanding of RF, digital circuit design, and linear and nlinear phemena is important in order to achieve the desired performance levels. Becoming familiar with solid-state devices and passives used to build optical receivers and transmitters is also important so one can effectively overcome design limitations.The book is organized into six main sections covering the following subjects: a top level overview; optics, semiconductors, and passives; RF concepts; an introduction to CATV modems and transmitters; digital transceivers' performance, evaluation, and concepts; and integration and testing.
- Author(s)Avigdor Brillant
- PublisherSPIE Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSPIE Press Monograph
- Series Part/Volume NumberPM 174
- Place of PublicationBellingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSPIE Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.