All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book pays tribute to the constitutional jurisprudence of Justice Laurie Ackermann, w retired from the Constitutional Court of South Africa. The collection of essays focuses specifically on the relationship between dignity and freedom in the post-apartheid legal order. The book provides a critical perspective on a central theme in South Africa's developing constitutional law and also brings into view emerging answers to fundamental jurisprudential questions of growing international prominence.
- PublisherJuta & Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationKenwyn
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintJuta Legal and Academic Publishers
- Weight392 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited byD. Cornell,F. du Bois,J. Barnard-Naude
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.