All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevealed in this book for the first time are the long-held secrets of dim-mak: a system of deadly strikes to vital acupuncture points at the root of t'ai chi ch'uan. Learn the martial and healing applications of the most dangerous points, plus set-up points, multiple point strikes and neurological shutdown points. For information purposes only.
- Author BiographyErle Montaigue was the first Westerner to be granted the degree of Master in taijiquan and dim-mak. In 1995 Erle was invited to study with Liang Shih-kan, the leader and keeper of the now almost extinct forerunner to taijiquan, the Wutan Shan System of Boxing, thus becoming the only Westerner and one of a handful of people to be taught the nine qi-disruptive methods. He serves as head of the World Taiji Boxing Association (WTBA), which has schools in more than 30 countries. He is highly regarded internationally as one of the leading instructors of the internal martial arts, including taijiquan
- Author(s)Erle Montaigue
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/1993
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $99.21
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.