Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.32Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith its small plates and endless assortment of dishes, dim sum is an increasingly popular way to do brunch. For those new to this fun feast, or regulars looking to try a different dish, Dim Sum is the ultimate guidebook to this traditional Chinese meal. Perfect for popping into a purse or pocket, this handy guide identifies the 50 most popular dim sum dishes with full-color photographs, short descriptions of the ingredients, the names of the dishes in English and Cantonese, and how to prounce them. As the carts roll by, a quick glance at the book will tell a jean gow choy bang (chive dumpling) from mong gwor bo deen (mango pudding), and demystify the contents of that bamboo steamer. With tips on restaurant etiquette and how-tos for everything from refilling the teapot to handling chopsticks, Dim Sum is yum yum for everyone.
- Author BiographyKit Shan Li is an award-winning designer and graduate of the School of Visual Arts in New York City, where she now calls home.
- Author(s)Kit Shan Li
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication26/03/2004
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width91 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.