All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFROM THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF BITTEN NOW A SYFY SERIES From one of today s most original writers comes the mesmerizing tale of an exceptional young woman caught up in an otherworldly realm where some will stop at thing to get what they want. Paige Winterbourne was always either too young or too rebellious to succeed her mother as leader of one of the world s most powerful elite organizations the American Coven of Witches. Now that she is twenty-three and her mother is dead, the Elders can longer deny her. But even Paige s wildest antics can t hold a candle to those of her new charge an orphan who is all too willing to use her budding powers for evil...and evil is all too willing to claim her. For this girl is being pursued by a dark faction of the supernatural underworld. They are a vicious group who will do anything to woo the young, malleable, and extremely powerful neophyte, including commit murder and frame Paige for the crime. It s an initiation into adulthood, womanhood, and the brutal side of magic that Paige will have to do everything within her power to make sure they both survive.
- Author BiographyKelley Armstrong is the bestselling author of the Women of the Otherworld series. She lives with her family in Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Kelley Armstrong
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight254 g
- Width110 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.29Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.