All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionDerived from a course in fluid mechanics, this text for advanced undergraduates and beginning graduate students employs symmetry arguments to illustrate the principles of dimensional analysis. The examples provided demonstrate the effectiveness of symmetry arguments, and students will find these methods applicable to a wide field of interests.
- Author(s)Hans G. Hornung
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/02/2006
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.