Dimensions of Being: An Explorer's Guide to Consciousness by Eugene A Alliende (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.43Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $46.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a journey through Consciousness as it unfolds in time and space to reveal ever more vel forms of Self-expression. Your guide, Eugene Alliende, will take you to your deepest core, revealing a fundamental Truth that has been kwn by Mystics for millenia and is recently being rediscovered by our leading-edge sciences. This fundamental Truth, that all of existence springs forth from a Unified Field that is timeless and ever-present, will be the foundation of your journey. From this Unified Source, you will explore the various stages and levels of Cosmic and individual evolution and development, and see how these levels and dimensions come together to create your current experience. Your host will take you on an intellectual, visionary, and experiential journey through the various dimensions of your collective and individual Being, and in that journey, help you discover who you truly are. Through this discovery you will once again remember the true creative power that lies dormant in the depths of your Being, awakening to the reality that we can transform and heal ourselves and our world. Take advantage of this life time to probe the depths of what it is to be conscious, and in that Consciousness, discover your fundamental connection to all that is.
- Author BiographyEugene A. Alliende, MFT, is a California licensed Marriage Family Therapist. He porovides traditional and Transpersonal Psychotherapy to children, adolescents, adults, couples, families, and groups in private practice at Global Healing Arts healing center in the foothills of Northern California. He has been practicing meditation and Yoga for twenty years, and fascilitates weekly meditation groups and classes at his healing center. Eugene has been studying Consciousness both formally and informally for over twenty years, and has worked to apply an integral philosophy in all aspects of his life. He and his family strive to live a permacultural life by growing organic food and by engaging the larger community toward self-reliance. His passion is the exploration of Consciousness, and how a deeper understading of our true nature can help heal the individual and the world. His basic belief is that at the core of the human personality there exists a universal/ transpersonal source of power, strength, and healing, and that with the right guidance, all can tap this unlimited potential, thereby helping the evolutionary process unfold into its next spiral of creation.
- Author(s)Eugene A Alliende
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.