All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionAn iconic place in the history of Wales. Set on a hilltop above the Tywi valley, Dinefwr is one of the most resonant names in Welsh history: its castle was Lord Rhys's seat of power and his mansion house the home of the Dynevor family for generations.
- Author BiographyGerald Morgan lives in Aberystwyth and likes to describe himself as a teacher and historian in that order. After teaching English at Ysgol Maes Garmon, Mold, and at Ysgol Gyfun Aberteifi, he served 22 years as headteacher first of Ysgol Gyfun Llangefni and then of Ysgol Gyfun Penweddig, Aberystwyth. A second career saw him teaching Welsh and local history in the Extra-Mural Department of the University of Wales, Aberystwyth. He has published books and articles on a wide range of subjects, including A Welsh House and its Family: The Vaughans of Trawsgoed and Nanteos: A Welsh House and its Families and Ceredigion: A Wealth of History.
- Author(s)Gerald Morgan
- PublisherGomer Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2014
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationLlandysul
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGomer Press
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour), maps (colour)
- Width174 mm
- Height248 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.