All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning in the 1960s, French jeweler Jean Dinh Van designed invative pieces that were a breath of fresh air in the staid world of jewelry. Dinh Van s creations have always been inspired by observation of the world and everyday objects, and collections have included pieces with a sophisticated sense of humor, from Mettes rings and Chinese Pi discs to entwined hearts. This elegant volume chronicles the iconic creations of this house, whose spirit continues to reach wider audiences.
- Author BiographyArt historian and archaeologist Berenice Geoffroy-Schneiter is a journalist and art critic, regularly contributing to art magazines including Beaux-Arts, L'Oeil, L'Objet d'art, Le Journal des Arts. She has published numerous books on primitive arts and the art of adornment, and she curated the exhibition Voyage dans ma tete, la collection de coiffes ethniques d'Antoine de Galbert, at the Maison Rouge in Paris in 2010. With Assouline she has published many books, including Ethnic Style (2001), the two-volume Primal Arts (2005-06), and most recently Van Cleef & Arpels (2014).
- Date of Publication23/10/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight386 g
- Width190 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.