All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSureyoukwT-Rexwasthemeat-eatingkingand brontosaurusmunched on leaves, but what else was on the di dining menu during theMesozoic era? Meetthe'vores: carnivores, piscivores, herbivores, insectivores, trashivores, sunivores, and omnivores like us. Readers will be surprised and inspired to learn about di diets and they'll get to explore how scientists can tell which disaurs ate what just from looking at fossils! Journey through artist and author Hannah Bonner's whimsical world to learn how the disaurs and their contemporaries bit, chewed, and soaked up their food. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyHANNAH BONNER's natural illustrations have graced many publications, including the best-selling Scholastic Science Dictionary and three award-winning National Geographic Kids titles. Her work includes When Bugs Were Big, Plants Were Strange, and Tetrapods Stalked the Earth, a Booklist Top 10 Science Book for Youth which was on the New York Public Library's 100 Titles for Reading and Sharing. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Hannah Bonner
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width221 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.