All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThink you'll never win at weeknight cooking? Think again. Your favorite ingredients are deliciously reimagined in Real Simple's latest cookbook that shows you how to spin 35 family staples into hundreds of hassle-free dishes. Organized from apples to zucchini, Dinner Made Simple is filled with 350 easy, quick dishes-many ready in 30 minutes or less-to help you get out of your recipe rut. With 10 ideas for every ingredient, you'll never look at a box of spaghetti, a bunch of carrots, or a ball of pizza dough the same way again. With helpful advice on buying and storing ingredients, genius kitchen tips, nutritional information for every recipe, and a complete dessert section (yes!), Dinner Made Simple is your new go-to resource for creating inspiring dishes all week long.
- Author BiographySince its launch, in 2000, Real Simple has provided millions of loyal consumers with beautiful, practical ways to make their lives easier and better. Real Simple's previous books- The Real Simple Guide to Real Life; 869 New Uses for Old Things; Cleaning; Celebrations: Meals Made Easy; Solutions; and The Organized Home -are available wherever books are sold.
- Author(s)The Editors of Real Simple Magazine
- PublisherOxmoor House, Incorporated
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxmoor House, Incorporated
- Weight998 g
- Width203 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.