All listings for this product
About this product
- Description2016 IACP Cookbook Award winner in Children, Youth & Family category An intuitive cook, a passionate cook, a kwledgeable cook...JeanMarie and I have been in cooking sync for more than two decades. -Rick Bayless JeanMarie Brownson has long been a beloved chef and food writer, from her professional partnership with the iconic Rick Bayless (Frontera Grill, Topolobampo, Xoco) to her time as the test kitchen director and associate food editor for the Chicago Tribune. Since 2007, Brownson has chronicled her life of cooking in a series of columns, the best of which have been hand-picked to form her newest cookbook, Dinner at Home. This book features inventive and easy-to-make recipe ideas, along with gorgeous full-color photography. Organized by course, Dinner at Home also devotes chapters to holiday dinners, party snacks, rubs and sauces, and breakfast for dinner. Readers will enjoy the seasonal menus for special occasions such as Anniversary Dinner, Ultimate Father's Day, and Sunday Brunch, as well as themed meals like Manhattan Cocktail Party, Saturday Night Beer Tasting, and Wish We Were in Ireland Supper. This book is a must-have for home cooks who love the time spent gathered around the table with friends, family, and delicious meals.
- Author BiographyJeanMarie Brownson writes the Dinner at Home column for the Chicago Tribune served as assistant food editor and test kitchen director between 1980 and 1996. She is the culinary director of the Rick Bayless-founded Frontera Foods and Frontera Media Productions, which produces Bayless's PBS TV show. She has co-authored three books with Rick Bayless, including Mexico: One Plate at a Time, winner of the James Beard Foundation's International Cookbook Award. Brownson lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)JeanMarie Brownson
- PublisherSurrey Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSurrey Books,U.S.
- Content NoteColor photos and illustrations throughout
- Weight1085 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.