All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationAll 16 episodes of the BBC sitcom set in a factory canteen, written by and starring comedienne Victoria Wood. In 'Monday', the dinnerladies are unimpressed by the attempts of Philippa (Celia Imrie) - the new 'HR' woman - to motivate them. 'Scandal' sees the factory visited by a television crew making a docu-soap. In 'Royals', the canteen goes into overdrive when it is announced that HRH Prince James is to pay them a visit. In 'Moods', tensions run high in the canteen and Stan (Duncan Preston) seeks solace by locking himself in the loo. 'Party' sees Bren (Victoria Wood) dolling herself up for the Japanese-themed Christmas party, but will tonight be her night? In 'Night Shift', the staff walk out in protest at the methods employed by Tony's (Andrew Dunn) stand-in canteen supervisor, Nicola Bodeux (Sue Wallace). In 'Catering', Bren has her work cut out when a team of decorators, who are supposed to be painting the canteen over the weekend, arrive early. In 'Trouble', Jean (Anne Reid) is struggling to cope with the fact that her husband has run off with a younger woman. 'Holidays' sees Bren looking forward to going to Marbella with Tony. In 'Fog', Bren has a bad day, not helped by a visiting blood donor unit, a prisoner on the run - and a compromising photo taken by Tony on holiday. 'Gamble' finds the dinner ladies looking forward to Christmas - but Bren's festive plans are unambitious to say the least. In 'Christmas', Bren and Tony are having problems, and Bren considers handing in her notice at work. 'Minnellium' sees Philippa getting herself into a tizzy over the factory's New Year celebrations. In 'Christine', a new employee comes to replace Anita, but her chronic flatulence causes more than a few problems in her new workplace. 'Gravy' sees Petula (Julie Walters) delivering some shocking news. Finally, in 'Toast', Bren's success on 'Totally Trivial' has healed the rift between her and Tony. But the canteen's future could be in jeopardy...
- Product Release Date01/04/2015
- Theatrical Release Year2000
- Number of Discs3
- ActorsAndrew Dunn,Anne Reid,Victoria Wood
- Rating InfoSexual References
- Run Time471 minutes
- Primary GenreComedy
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital 2.0
- Video FormatPAL
- Additional DataSeries Collection
- Is TV SeriesYes
- Tag LineComedy about the workers in a factory canteen.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $64.88
- AU $24.50Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $48.04Trending at AU $64.84
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $70.36Trending at AU $83.59
- AU $12.47Trending at AU $12.90
- AU $105.80Trending at AU $121.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.