Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's a hot summer and Charlie creates a tasty fizzy drink for the disaurs to enjoy and to keep them cool. But there is an unexpected side-effect: very smelly diburps. To start with everyone finds it quite amusing, but the burping continues, even when the disaurs stop drinking the pop. No one can get any sleep and there's a horrible smelly fog lingering over Sabreton! It's up to Charlie to make a dangerous journey through the jungle, across the sea and to a volca to get the remedy. But, to make matters worse for him, he has to do it with a girl!
- Author BiographyCiaran Murtagh is an actor, comedian and author. He has appeared in and written for two series of The Slammer on CBBC. His other TV writing credits include Dick and Dom, Planet Ajay, Scoop and Hotel Trubble. Piccadilly also publish his award-winning GENIE series. He lives in London. Follow Ciaran at www.ciaranmurtagh.com or on Twitter: @CiaranMurtagh. Richard Morgan worked in New Zealand as a background artist for Walt Disney after studying art in Leeds. On his return to the UK he continued working in animation while seeking out his true calling as a children's illustrator.
- Author(s)Ciaran Murtagh
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Dino Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiccadilly Press Ltd
- Content NoteYes
- Weight125 g
- Width11 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine129 mm
- Illustrator(s)Richard Morgan
- Reading Age6+
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $16.58
- AU $19.33Trending at AU $19.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.