Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $34.49Trending at AU $39.23
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.22
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.04
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.45
About this product
- DescriptionPeter May has the unique job of reconstructing disaurs for museum displays. He works with a team using real disaur bones as well as artificial bones to create these giant creatures. How did Peter May become a disaur builder? How does he kw what these long-extinct animals looked like?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/07/2009
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 2600
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight68 g
- Width144 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains Pamphlet and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.