All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fun and lively disaur story of prehistoric preportions, perfect for children learning to read. Sam and his little sister Rosa are having a disaur day with Dad. They see the disaur eggs at the museum, colour in some disaur pictures and make disaur biscuits. It's a lot of fun, but somehow there's always a disaur disaster just waiting to happen. The Reading Ladder series helps children to enjoy learning to read. It features well-loved authors, classic characters and favourite topics, so that children will find something to excite and engage them in every title they pick up. It's the first step towards a lasting love of reading. Level 2 Reading Ladder titles are perfect for readers who are growing in confidence and are beginning to enjoy longer stories. It features: clear type; up to 8 lines per page; bright, appealing pictures for added interest; a variety of sentence structures; a wider range of vocabulary; and, strong themes and characters to discuss. All Reading Ladder titles are developed with a leading literacy consultant, making them perfect for use in schools and for parents keen to support their children's reading. Book band: Orange.
- Author BiographyKate Agnew is co-owner of the Children's Bookshop in Muswell Hill and has also worked as a children's book consultant, reviewer and editor. She was winner of a British Books Award for contributions to National Year of Reading. Kate lives in London with her husband and daughter and has written several Reading Ladder stories, including Space Saver and Shout, Show and Tell. Illustrator Anna Jones has worked with several children's and educational publishers, including Egmont, Igloo, Scholastic, Macmillan and Bloomsbury. She lives in Brighton. Series consultant Nikki Gamble is the director of Just Imagine, a specialist resource and training centre for Primary English. She is Associate Consultant at the University of London, Institute of Education.
- Author(s)Kate Agnew
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReading Ladder Level 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont UK
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight114 g
- Width145 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anna Jones
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.63Trending at AU $35.61
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $52.57
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.81Trending at AU $47.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.