About this product
- DescriptionAcollection of revolting, step-by-step children's recipes, all with a prehistoric flavor A fun, gross cookbook with a disaur theme! In time at all, you'll be serving up Di Dung with a portion of T. Rex ribs and some Ptesaur Wings using these tried and tested, step-by-step recipes. Watch out for the di facts along the way, and wow your friends with your dirific food.
- Author BiographySusan Martineau is the author of all the titles in the Gruesome series, Creative Activity Series and Science Around You series. She acknowledges the invaluable assistance and encouragement of her children, Alice and Will!
- Author(s)Susan Martineau
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight272 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Martin Ursell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.