All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders will have to use their imaginations for this one! In this story, a little boy describes a house in his neighborhood. The columns, colors, and foliage make the house look just like a disaur! Children will love the brightly colored illustrations and will enjoy reading the large font as they find out what makes this house so special.
- Author(s)James Reid
- PublisherTeacher Created Materials
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRead! Explore! Imagine! Fiction Readers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeacher Created Materials
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width196 mm
- Height135 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.