All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery budding young palaeontologist will want to join the hunt to discover the ferocious rulers of the prehistoric world with this exciting interactive guide. Packed with things to find, open and uncover, Disaur Hunters is a fun introduction to these fabulous creatures, from the vicious pack-hunting Velociraptors to the terrifying T-Rex. Lift the flaps and labels, pull the tabs, feel the textured fossils and absorb all the fascinating facts to become a real disaur expert. Then find the secret drawer embedded in the book itself filled with fantastic activities: stickers, a postcard, an easy-to-assemble T-Rex model and more. The book features key historical discoveries made by famous palaeontologists and disaur explorers. Find out how 19th century adventurers pieced together disaur bones like a jigsaw, and how 21st century computer programs can demonstrate how disaurs walked, fought and hunted their prey. With interactive spreads and hidden treasures, this fascinating guide has everything a young disaur explorer could possibly wish for.
- Author BiographyThe guide is fully checked and approved by the Natural History Museum's dinosaur expert Richard Butler. Richard works as a researcher in the Department of Palaeontology at the Museum.
- PublisherThe Natural History Museum
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- FormatNovelty book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Natural History Museum
- Content NoteColour throughout
- Weight700 g
- Width225 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.