All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Disaurs' are animals that lived long ago. Scientists often study disaur 'bones', or the hard parts inside the body. A team of scientists is looking for disaur parts but they're hard to find. Will the team find bones, or something else?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication16/03/2008
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 1000
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight78 g
- Width147 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD video
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.25New
- AU $27.33New
- AU $18.19New
- AU $31.54New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.22
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.96
- AU $27.76Trending at AU $50.74
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $36.96
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $22.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.