All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'T. rex! T. rex! Run!' The terrible Tyransaurus rex is scaring all the disaur families that live on the Great Plain. Nosy, the little pterodactyl, and his great friend Banty, the apatosaurus, agree that T. rex has got to be stopped. But how? Luckily Nosy has a plan ...
- Author BiographyDick King-Smith served in the Grenadier Guards during the Second World War, and afterwards spent twenty years as a farmer in Gloucestershire, the county of his birth. Many of his stories are inspired by his farming experiences. Later he taught at a village primary school. His first book, The Fox Busters, was published in 1978. He wrote a great number of children's books, including The Sheep-Pig (winner of the Guardian Award and filmed as Babe), Harry's Mad, Noah's Brother, The Hodgeheg, Martin's Mice, Ace, The Cuckoo Child and Harriet's Hare (winner of the Children's Book Award in 1995). At the British Book Awards in 1991 he was voted Children's Author of the Year. In 2009 he was made OBE for services to children's literature. Dick King-Smith died in 2011 at the age of eighty-eight.
- Author(s)Dick King-Smith
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight139 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $19.33Trending at AU $19.67
- AU $27.66Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.