All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDisaur doesn't need to use the potty. Even when he's making lemonade, running through the sprinkler, having a three juice box lunch, and splashing in rain puddles. See? He's doing his victory dance. Wait . . . that's t a victory dance, that looks like a POTTY DANCE! Run, Disaur, run! Disaur vs. the Potty, with humor that both toddlers and parents will enjoy, is a great way to toilet train. Disaur's stubborn resistance--and Potty's ultimate victory--will evoke roars of laughter.
- Author BiographyBob Shea (www.bobshea.com) is the author-illustrator of several picture books, including New Socks!, Race You to Bed, Dinosaur vs. Bedtime, and Dinosaur vs. the Library. He also wrote Big Plans, illustrated by Lane Smith. His son Ryan is the inspiration for Dinosaur. Bob runs his own graphic design company and lives in Madison, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Bob Shea
- PublisherHyperion Books
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHyperion Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width140 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.