About this product
- Description3-D Explorer: Disaurs offers kids a window into the early days of our planet. A fun and interactive 3-D tour, it features stunning pop-up scenes that reveal the lives of the mighty Stegosaurus, Raptor, Megasaurus, and other fascinating disaurs. Unique transparent layers give readers a glimpse of the unusual habitats of these prehistoric creatures. Kids will discover how disaurs evolved from small predators to the largest land animals of all time, and then meet the fierce reptiles of the oceans and the skies. Imagine a time when the Triceratops walked the earth. When the roar of the Brontosaurus could be heard for miles. When the Pterosaurs soared through the skies. Millions of years ago, these magnificent creatures roamed the same lands we w live in. It's a time that w seems impossibly far away in the past but there are ways to understand what life was like in that prehistoric era. Covering the Triassic period to the Jurassic period and everything in between, 3-D Explorer: Disaurs is packed with eye-catching images and intriguing facts about the daily lives of disaurs.
- Author BiographyBarbara Taylor studied Environmental Sciences at Southampton University before becoming a science editor and writer at London's Natural History Museum. She has worked as an editor for a number of London publishers and is an award-winning author of more than 120 children's information books and encyclopedias on natural history, science and geography. Barbara has won the following awards: The American Association of Physics Science Writing Award; The Geographical Association Gold Award; The English Association's 4-11 award in the Key Stage 2 Non-Fiction category; The Wow! Award from the National Literacy Association.
- Author(s)Barbara Taylor
- PublisherSilver Dolphin
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series Title3-D Explorer
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSilver Dolphin
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width219 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsPop-up book,Unsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.