All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnearth twelve of the world's favourite disaurs with this impressive cut-paper pocket guide. Presented in a slipcase the perfect size for small hands and for carrying in pockets, this guide to creatures from the Mesozoic era takes you on an unfolding journey detailing discoveries, spectacular traits and habitats of the world's top ten disaurs - Plateosaurus, Diplodocus, Compsognathus, Stegosaurus, Iguadon, Tyransaurus, Ankylosaurus, Velociraptor, Triceratops and Baryonyx - and two intriguing prehistoric animals - Plesiosaurus and Pteradon. With striking illustrations and folding out to a length of 150 cm, this is a perfect gift for any disaur enthusiast.
- Author BiographyDavid graduated from the University of Cape Town with a Master of Fine Art Degree in 1995. He has produced work for design firms, advertising agencies, publishers and galleries. Clients include Ogilvy & Mather, TBWA and The Jupiter Room, BBDO, Knopf and Bloomsbury Publishing.
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/11/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight105 g
- Width102 mm
- Height115 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $16.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.