All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's an extraordinary day on Piggy Island because the Angry Birds haven't lost their eggs, they've found something amazing: a bone! Not a plain old bone--a huge and very old bone. What kind of giant creature could this bone have come from? That's a question for Mighty Eagle--the wisest bird they kw. Join the Angry Birds on their imaginary trip through time to discover the most awesome animals ever to roam this planet: the disaurs! But why do the Angry Birds feel such a special bond with the ancient beasts? Maybe Mighty Eagle kws the answer!
- Author BiographyJill Esbaum is the award-winning author of several books for young readers. Some of her titles for National Geographic include Everything Spring, Winter Wonderland, and Cherry Blossoms Say Spring. She lives on a farm near Dixon, Iowa.
- Author(s)Jill Esbaum,National Geographic
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAngry Birds Playgrounds
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width241 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Franco Tempesta
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.