All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSearch-and-find fun--especially for little ones! From bestselling author/photographer Walter Wick. From the photographer of the bestselling I Spy books, Can You See Disaurs? is a rhyming, search-and-find board book--especially for babies and toddlers. Children can look for all sorts of disaurs--big and small, low and tall, red and brown, up and down, and more!
- Author BiographyWalter Wick is the photographer of the bestselling I Spy series as well as the author and photographer of the bestselling Can You See What I See? series. He lives with his wife, Linda, in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Walter Wick
- PublisherCartwheel Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCan You See What I See?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCartwheel Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width155 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.63Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.