All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHailed by science-fiction doyen Arthur C. Clarke as pure magic, Ditopia: A Land Apart from Time debuted in 1992. Now, 20 years later, the magnificent sequel to James Gurney's bestseller finally returns to print. Enhanced by more than 160 full-color illustrations, The World Beneath follows an intrepid band of Ditopians - members of a society in which humans and animals peace- fully coexist - as they explore the mysterious depths of an unexplored island. For this 20th Anniversary Edition, Gurney provides new hand-illustrated calligraphy, an Afterword, and a special section of behind-the-scenes studies and maquettes. Also includes a new Foreword by disaur paleontologist M. K. Brett-Surman, Ph.D. A Calla Edition, originally published by Scholastic, Inc., New York, 1995
- Author(s)James Gurney
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCalla Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1315 g
- Width264 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement20th
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.