All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe pinnacle of French haute couture and savoir faire, the house of Dior is one of the world s most celebrated luxury brands. Christian Dior envisioned a world of sophistication and elegance, a complete expression of the French tradition of high culture, artistry, and meticulous workmanship. With his fashions, Dior created idealized feminine shapes, seeking harmony and coherence in the lines of his designs. As a young man, Christian Dior had hoped to become an architect; his mother wanted him to be a diplomat: He was all that and more.
- Author(s)Christine Dell'Amore
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width163 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.