All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Dip, Andrew Fusek Peters describes an extraordinary year of wild swimming. He leads us to rivers, lakes, waterfalls and hidden pools, into untamed landscapes that have the potential to surprise and move us in unexpected ways. Following in the wake of great writers such as Richard Jefferies and Edward Thomas, Dip combines meditations on place, history and myth with sharp observation and a poet's eye. As he takes the plunge and immerses himself in the elements, Andrew also begins to surface from a deep depression, making Dip at once a personal journey and about the many ways in which wild water and nature can restore us to ourselves.
- Author BiographyAndrew Fusek Peters has written award-winning books for all ages (many with his wife, Polly), including poetry collections, fiction and radio plays. Today, he lives and works in Shropshire, where he is passionate about the countryside and addicted to the pleasures of wild swimming.
- Author(s)Andrew Fusek Peters
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRider & Co
- Weight177 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.