All listings for this product
About this product
- Description*Designed around the Level 2 specification, this easy-to-use and relevant handbook is a vital success tool for Level 2 Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair Learners. *Covers Level 1 specification topics, so Level 1 learners can develop their kwledge using the handbook and bridge the gap between Level 2 and further study. *Real-work focus fuels candidates' aspirations, helping them to put their learning into the context of real maintenance and repair scenarios. *Straightforward and appropriate language is tailored specifically to the motorcycle industry and, with an attractive layout, keeps learners focused, engaged and provides them with an easy-to-reference working manual. *Detailed assessment practice gives your learners the preparation they need to tackle assessments with confidence and achieve the best results they can.
- Author(s)Graham Stoakes
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleLight Vehicle Technology
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1060 g
- Width220 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.