All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first published work to chart the history of the Marshall Scholarship, this book details the origins of the Scholarship in the British Foreign Office and subsequently traces the award's evolution through the careers and narratives of a range of Scholars. It further explores the complex and dynamic interaction between education and diplomacy through the broader lens of Anglo-American relations by way of extensive primary-source document research, interviews, and statistical analysis.
- Author BiographyAroop Mukharji is a PhD candidate in Public Policy at Harvard University. He graduated from Williams College with degrees in Mathematics and Political Science. He was a Junior Fellow at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace in Washington, D.C., after which he studied at both the London School of Economics and Political Science and King's College London on a Marshall Scholarship.
- Author(s)Aroop Mukharji
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight380 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.