Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are a diplomat or t, making a good first impression is vital to achieving success in many formal and informal settings. In Diplomatic Life, authors Vera Tanger and Sandra Amaro present a guide to overcoming a host of everyday etiquette dilemmas. Building on their personal experiences as wives of diplomats, Vera and Sandra offer a concise, easy-to-use manual filled with information on how to act and react in a variety of situations. They provide advice on maintaining a professional image; dressing appropriately for the occasion; entertaining; being the perfect host and guest; setting the table; Diplomatic Life, a helpful go-to guide, explains and clarifi es the most important details for the most common formal situations.
- Author(s)Vera Tanger
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.